August 2021 – New Job Opportunity
We have a new exciting opportunity for a creative ‘Social Media Manager’ to take the lead on our client’s global social media platform. Based in the East End, our client is an independent global media company with over 3,000,000 subscribers every week.
Please note – due to the high volume of daily content and live streams, this role is full-time based in the London office 5 days per week, Monday-Friday, 9am – 6:30pm – no remote working.
The successful candidate will work to create the best-in-class strategies, breakthrough content and leverage both established and emerging platforms. They will direct all social media activities to engage new and existing customers to encourage people to watch our client’s content. The ideal candidate will understand how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention and generate advocacy on a global scale.
- Working collaboratively with the various teams in the organization such as Design, Development, Guest ´Booking, and Video Production Teams
- Managing the Social Media Producer
- Dealing with paid and organic social media
- Developing robust, integrated social media strategies that drives engagement
- Managing and developing a broad strategy to innovate and set world-class standards for social media marketing
- Helping to develop and implement highly shareable content that is creative, attention-getting, and on-brand for the content that is produced and for all London Real courses
- Partnering with key social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tiktok, and Twitter
- Seeking out and developing new and emerging platforms that can help our client grow their customer base and brand
- Keeping the social schedule up to date
- Looking and analysing analytics
- Experience in developing highly creative social media and marketing campaigns
- An in-depth understanding of how to use social media to strategically build brands, create attention and generate advocacy on a global scale
- 3 years plus experience in social media marketing is essential
- Degree educated, preferably within journalism, marketing, or any other relevant field
- Knowledge and understanding of how to use Adobe Suite including Premiere is essential
- Experience of the YouTube Studio is essential
- Experience of running paid social campaigns is essential
- Sprout Social experience is advantageous
- Strategic thinker
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Take responsibility and ownership for your own work
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention & accuracy to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate and are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work at an expanding media company, then please apply now.