We have a very exciting opportunity for a talented ‘Senior Operations Executive’ to join a fast-paced sports hospitality agency in central London.
They have continued to grow, remained open and continued to sell throughout all 3 lockdowns which is a huge credit to their existing sales teams in London and Glasgow.
This is a hands-on role where you will be involved with the operations side of corporate hospitality events from start to finish. This role is 95% office based, but as and when required you will be working on-site at multiple sporting events to ensure their clients receive the best service and the event is running smoothly.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively seek out opportunities / areas where operational processes, CS and CX can be improved, taking the initiative to find workable solutions.
- Constantly be reviewing CRM practices to ensure they have the best processes in place & assisting Sales Support with reports and dashboards.
- Regularly attend events, liaising with Event & Venue Managers to ensure a smooth delivery for clients.
- Responsible for the distribution, collection and analysing all post event feedback to produce actionable improvements.
- Oversee the design and production of all graphic material including pre & post event collateral, working with the Head of Marketing and external graphic designers in collaboration with the Operations Executive.
- Responsible for ticket dispatch, collating data from clients and ensuring they are dispatched at the correct time, to the correct address and with the correct contents.
- Manage all hostess bookings for each event throughout the year, placing bookings and making arrangements for staff passes, travel and accommodation combined with collating post event notes.
- Monitor table plan configurations to understand stock levels and sales availability.
- Liaise with the Sales Support to determine stock allocation, total numbers and configurations.
- Working closely with Accounts to ensure payments are aligned to event delivery and ticket dispatch
- Mentor and work closely with the Operations Executive to enhance their personal and professional development.
Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft Office – Excel and Word essential
- Previous experience in Events or Hospitality is desirable
- Competent in Adobe InDesign (or similar) & Salesforce CRM is desirable but not essential
- Customer experience / customer services – essential
- Multi-tasking and prioritising come naturally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- To be able to work effectively independently as well as part of a small team on a variety of projects.
- Ability to work in a challenging, pressured environment, with a resilient mindset.
- An attention to detail, strong work ethic and ability to multi task.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Hard-working with a can-do and muck-in attitude
- Enjoy working is a fast paced, energetic environment