An award-winning gardening manufacturer has a new opportunity for an experienced ‘Senior Packaging Artworker/Designer’ to join their design team near Huntingdon with some remote working. Our client has experienced phenomenal growth over the past 2 years with an impressive range of leading retail gardening products and tools.
Reporting to the Design Manager, this role will see you take ownership of projects and have an incredible eye for detail. You will have a passion for packaging design and genuinely love artworking and branding. There will be a series of projects ranging from packaging, branding, literature, exhibition graphics and digital collateral within tight deadlines. You will need to have excellent print production skills for this position and be able to get work to print ready stage. A high level of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is required, along with a keen eye for detail, layout, typography and accuracy.
- Creating print ready packaging artwork following brand guidelines and/or design requirements
- Developing artwork in line with print production constraints
- Preparing accurate packaging artwork from approved designs and briefs
- Experience producing print ready files
Skills & Requirements:
- 6+ years’ experience working as an Artworker (ideally Packaging)
- Previous Retail/FMCG or Food Packaging artwork experience – highly desirable
- Strong understanding of key graphic design & marketing principles
- Collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based creative environment
- Understanding of all major print processes.
- Good understanding of using brand guidelines you will have experience in creating and artworking both print & digital assets.
- Alconbury Hill – Monday-Thursday, 8:30am – 5pm
- Every Friday working from home (possibly 2 days per week – to be discussed)
Our client’s office is based near Huntingdon with easy access from the A14 and A1. Commutable from Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St Neots, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop Stortford.
Own transport (free onsite parking available).
For further information, please contact Louise Ashford Hodges at Fish Hook Careers or APPLY now.