An award-winning health and fitness brand has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their London team. Our client has won multiple awards for their branding and products, and the products are available globally either through e-commerce or leading retailers, fitness studios and more!
You should be a proactive and ambitious team player with the drive to accelerate the brand to the next level. You will have close contact with the founder of the company and work with them to further develop the future of the brand. As a Marketing Manager, you will be involved in managing the global marketing strategy working through it at each step of the way: from campaign ideation to execution, overseeing marketing plans, setting objectives and targets, rallying the team to deliver them, and reporting upon performance.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to work alongside a small team of passionate individuals for a wellness brand with strong growth and a promising future.
• Lead the strategy, planning and execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns.
• Plan and monitor marketing budgets across channels and measure the success of activities.
• Set measurable objectives, work with the team to execute and report upon performance.
• Coordinate output of content strategy across online and offline marketing channels.
• Act as a brand guardian to ensure consistency across all touch-points.
• Track success of campaigns using data, analytics and numbers.
• Drive reach, awareness, engagement and conversion across marketing channels.
• Minimum 4+ years marketing experience within Fitness, Food Nutrition or Well-Being products.
• Knowledge of how to grow a brand (preferably in the D2C space) and not afraid to get stuck in with the doing.
• Background in executing omni-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on digital channels.
• Experience with setting measurable