We are delighted to be working with a prestigious design engineering company in Cambridge. Due to business growth in 2020, they have a new opportunity for a ‘Freelance Graphic Designer’ to join their team for adhoc creative projects. We are looking for a freelancer who is happy to work on a project-by-project basis, as and when needed by our client.
The Graphic Designer will be working closely with the Marketing Manager across a range of creative collateral.
You will support the team by producing artwork and creative assets, helping to ensure we connect with our audiences and 3rd party companies we deal with.
The ideal candidate will have …
- Relevant Marketing/PR Exposure ideally at a Marketing/Creative Agency/PR Firm.
- Have excellent ability with Figma/Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop and In design
- Highly enthusiastic and excited about all the possibilities that the evolving landscape of social media represents
- Be well-versed with social media trends and an active user in personal and professional life.
- Be proactive and takes initiative to explore new ideas for our company to reach out to new users
- Be excellent in spoken and written English
- Help create new brand identities for companies we acquire
Who are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a graphic design role
- Self-starter individual with bags of creativity and confidence
- Passionate about digital/technology and photography
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Image editing and Layouts using Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma/Sketch
- Photography skills not required but is advantageous
Please apply with your CV and Portfolio plus your availability and hourly rate.