We have a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced ‘Content Marketing Manager’ to join an award-winning Retail/FMCG player in Cambridgeshire. Celebrating over 20 years in business, our client is the market leader for manufacturing and delivering an impressive range of household brands in the UK and Ireland.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for implementing digital and social initiatives including the development of integrated campaigns, content creation and engagement optimisation, as well as maintaining their group of websites. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to have the ability to influence stakeholders and be a strong communicator with creative flair and commercial acumen.
- The Digital Content Producer is responsible for the day-to-day execution of content across our channels and products in line with the content calendar.
- Responsible for all social content and management against the annual calendar. Create engagement across our platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin etc).
- Supporting digital content development for ongoing projects, contributing to user need/business requirement gathering, managing suppliers and ensuring that projects they are responsible are delivered on time and to budget.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to content creation and beyond to optimise conversions (revenue, stockist finder, email sign-up, social followers, catalogue requests) and ensure a consistent and engaging user experience across our products and channels.
- Excellent organisational and communications skills to work closely with the wider digital and brand marketing teams, ensuring content is integrated with the overall marketing and communications activity.
- Team will be responsible to ensure all platforms have the right content: Web, Social, Affiliates etc
- Use SEO, search intent keyword research and analytics to ensure best performance of content and ensure there are regular review check points in place.
- To be considered for this role we are looking for someone with at least 4 years’ experience in similar digital role that is used to working in fast paced, commercially focused business and has a strong understanding and development of current content marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice.
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Sound editorial judgement, demonstrated through editorial experience of commissioning, creating, editing, scheduling and publishing content for a range of digital channels.
- Experience of commissioning/producing image-led content (such as infographics) and photography.
- Significant experience of working with content management systems with basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience of using analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to report on content performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Experience of managing content for websites (CMS).
Working from home 1-2 days per week available – to be discussed.
Our client’s office is based near Huntingdon with easy access from the A14 and A1. Commutable from Peterborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, St Neots, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds and Bishop Stortford.
Own transport (free onsite parking available).