A super role for an experienced ‘Brand Manager’ or ‘Assistant Brand Manager’ to join an award-winning Retail/FMCG player in Cambridgeshire. Our client has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share and now looking to complement their existing teams by attracting the very best talent to help them continue their organic growth.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an exceptional marketer to make a huge impact in a dynamic and fast-paced team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Category, this role will see you champion one of their most profitable product portfolios, plus offer support across other retail categories within the group.
This role would suit a ‘Brand Manager’ who is looking to expand their career into a new sector, or an Assistant Brand Manager who is ready for their next step up.
- Deliver annual plans within the portfolio with clearly defined objectives and strategies, including pricing, positioning, promotion, (above and below the line & in‐store) & distribution.
- Manage the design of all brand communications including advertising, point of sale, consumer & trade websites, digital activity & PR.
- Develop key performance criteria against business plan and market plan including market share, price, margin, market trends and opportunities.
- Recommend and develop cost effective promotional plans, help gain support for these programmes and ensure effective implementation and post activity evaluation.
- Working collaboratively within the development team , help to develop improvements to the existing product range.
- Plus, much more …
- Marketing/Brand or Category knowledge within Retail/FMCG/Food or Durables markets
- Outstanding communication – both verbal and written, presentation and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Creative and forward-thinking
- Confident, team player, and fun to work with
- Strong project management skills and ability to prioritise
- Happy to muck in – no two days will be the same!
- Drive for results and customer focussed
- Understand the competitive environment
- Understand and deliver customer expectations and requirements
- Working from home 1-2 days per week available – to be discussed
- Our client’s office is based near Huntingdon with easy access from the A14 and A1. Commutable from Peterborough, St Ives, Cambridge, Bedford, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Luton, Bishop Stortford and Bury St Edmunds.
- Own transport (free onsite parking available)