A superb opportunity for an experienced Events Manager to join a leading sports events agency near Milton Keynes. If you have previous experience in hospitality or motorsport events, this will put you in a good stead for this role.
Reporting to the MD, the purpose of this role is to ensure the clients needs are taken care of throughout the year. The main responsibilities of the Event Manager will be meeting potential clients, liaising with suppliers, external agencies, as well as leading and motivating a team, always ensuring a high professionalism and service level. The successful Event Manager will be passionate and believe in providing high quality of customer service to give memorable and faultless events. This is fantastic opportunity to join well-established events business in an extremely exciting sector.
Due to timeframes, we are looking for someone to ideally start beginning of January 2022, if possible.
- In the role you will be creating, planning and executing events for the company, liaising with clients and partners to ensure hospitality and event requirements are met.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal is required to excel in the role.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record working in a similar position within a fast-paced environment for a high-profile organisation, preferably within Formula One or a similar motorsport series.
- The candidate will be a strong team player with excellent organisation skills and the drive to deliver best in class for our guests. It would be a requirement to travel to at least 3 races each year and attending the Monaco GP each year is mandatory.
The success candidate will display the following:
- Minimum 4 years of managing live events (Sports, Hospitality, Events)
- Excellent literacy and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent level of computer literacy (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Interest in sports hospitality and events – huge advantage
- The candidate will be a strong team-player with excellent organisational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good attention to detail
- Well organised
The office is based just outside of Milton Keynes and you must have your own transport. Easily commutable from Aylesbury, Bicester, Luton, Bedford and Leighton Buzzard.
For further job details, please contact Zoe Clark, Fish Hook Careers – direct email: email@example.com or click APPLY