We’re delighted to be representing an award-winning software company near Barhill. Our client has worked in software solutions for over 20 years and has been a highly respectable employer across Cambridge and beyond!
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive, with 2-3 years’ experience in B2B marketing operations and digital marketing, to join a successful software company. This is a real opportunity for a digital savvy marketer to make a tangible difference to our client’s growing business.
Working closely with the Marketing Operations Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will assist in the execution of marketing initiatives that support the company’s brand awareness and objectives. You will be a proactive self-starter with the digital know-how to support marketing activity and execution across email, organic and paid social media, paid search, events, collateral, content, one-off campaigns and more.
Key responsibilities – Digital Marketing Executive will include:
• Management of social media – Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
• Ensure maximum website performance through SEO, SEM and social media.
• Working with their sales team to support targets and campaigns.
• Use marketing automation to communicate updates via digital channels.
• Work with product management to provide market and customer insights.
• Develop multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
• Collaborating with internal stakeholders to support on initiatives.
• Managing digital marketing approval workflows and processes.
• And much more ..
• Similar Digital Marketing / Marketing Operations role (2-3 years).
• Experience with CRM preferable.
• Knowledge and understanding of WordPress.
• IT literate with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Teams.
• Webinar software knowledge (Zoom etc).
• Impeccable communication skills and excellent copywriting skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Knowledge and/or interest in analytics.
• Ability to work autonomously as needed.
Benefits of the job
• Competitive salary between £22,000 – £28,000 basic (DOE).
• Annual discretionary bonus.
• A fun and varied work environment.
• Free, on-site parking available.
• Social events and team activities.
• The chance to take ownership of marketing and play a key role within the company.
• Training on offer across multiple platforms – keeping you up-to-date with digital marketing trends.